We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Coordinate the marketing communication for upcoming product launches from decision phase to successful launch.
- Execute strategies for product launches that boost growth, and expands customer loyalty and product usage with the marketing management.
- Define the objectives and priorities that are expected to be achieved with each product launch from a communications and product marketing perspective.
- Develop project time plans with clear tasks, deadlines and responsibilities – and ensure its implementation with stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Design and country teams.
- Analyse results of product launches and identify learnings and insights to make new product launches even more impactful.
- Support and enhance a strong communication between the product team and all marketing stakeholders.
What you will bring along
- 2-3 years experience in managing marketing related projects, ideally in a fast paced environment with numerous stakeholders
- Very good communication skills, especially in cross-functional and international environments and in difficult situations (conflict management)
- Data driven decisions, able to prove what worked and what didn’t
- Excellent time and risk management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills in order to keep product launches free of challenges. Strong team player!
- Familiar with task management tools (Asana, Jira) and how to effectively use them for setting up project plans.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.