We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Due to our continuous growth we are looking for a number of Executive Assistants who will support the N26 Executive Team with scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, arranging events and drafting internal and external communications.
This is a great opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals who would like to join our rapidly growing and successful company and be part of a fast-paced environment.
Once here you will
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate meetings with internal and external teams; this includes preparation of meeting materials, agendas, notes and memos.
- Arrange travel, prepare detailed itineraries and provided confirmation.
- Organize team events and off sites with the help of the office team,
- Handle financial administration, including updating the expenses reports, handling invoices and reconciliation of all credit card receipts.
- Support content creation for speaking events and publications, where required.
What you will bring along
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in business English
- Thrive in a fast paced environment whilst being able to priorities and adapt to changes quickly. Excited to work on changing tasks, depending on business need.
- Comfortable to work independently with little guidance. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- You are degree qualified and familiar with Google Suite
- Previous experience with supporting Senior Managers or Leaders would be a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Personal development fund
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.