We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will...
- Create a workplace vision, to ensure a consistent workplace experience in all N26 offices.
- Manage day to day workings and appearance and ensure overall office functionality and a high workplace experience.
- Manage all workplace programs for multiple locations and over 700 employees in a high growth environment.
- Provide central project management to the design, construction, and logistics of future office moves.
- Manage the workplace team, including office manager, facilities, real estate and corporate security.
- Build processes, manage vendor relationships, as well as oversee complex budgets and contracts.
- Proactively identify opportunities and identifies processes for continuous improvement.
- Team with other leaders at N26 to ensure the space support the teams need of working and high program adaptation.
What you will bring along
- Excellent track record of delivering successful workplace/real estate projects
- Accomplished people leadership history, you're a leader who inspires, leads by example, demonstrates good judgment, and with a proven track record of motivating and mentoring teams.
- Passion about creating and maintaining a world-class workspace that inspires staff to do their best work.
- The ability to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
- A firm understanding and experience with building (out) and managing facilities is a hard requirement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and seniority levels
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Build and develop a recognized great place to work
- Be at the center of driving our culture through a recognizable physical employee experience
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and most of all fun!
- Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
- Flat hierarchy and open communication