We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are currently looking to expand our people team with a Manager, People Support Europe. As part of the Employee Experience Team, you will play a key role in delivering a outstanding and differentiating employee experience by the manager the team that’s the first point of contact for employees.
Once here you will
- Manage and develop a team of people support specialist in Europe.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the operations and activities related to all administrative people processes.
- Support employees through an outstanding employee experience to resolving all questions, people issues escalations, interpret and translate our people team guidelines and procedures and recommend effective courses of action.
- Play a key role in the annual employee lifecycle processes like our annual pay cycle, in close collaboration with our reward team.
- Responsible for accurate and timely Payroll for all N26-ers based in our European offices.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations (including visa support) and deliver upon any audit requests.
- Manage our vendor relations and contracts related to our people support services.
- Acts as a regional champion of local labor laws in Europe.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and the employee experience through process improvements and system adjustments.
- Ensure data accuracy and a single source of truth in our HRIS system.
What you will bring along
- A strong passion for innovation, technology, and people
- Experience of and excitement about working in high growth organizations
- A love for building and developing teams while evolving your team to continuously deliver in our fast-growing environment.
- A passion for operational excellence, and a drive to impact employee experience through smooth and efficient processes and execution.
- Several years of experience in managing a people support (HR Service desk) team and expertise in Payroll, HR Systems, and HR Administration.
- A good sense of humor, ability to take yourself not too seriously and a positive and solution focused attitude, even under pressure.
- A flexible and adaptable style and can successfully navigate competing priorities.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.