We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will...
- Drive the process of integrated marketing campaigns, providing the cross-functional teams with a clear roadmap while taking into account the approach and dependencies of a wider range of individual disciplines.
- Ensure projects are being delivered on time, identifying opportunities and threats as they arise and course correct quickly and as necessary.
- Proactively identify challenges in team process and design and propose new processes and workflows.
- Organise quarterly and annual marketing planning process (eg. milestones, actions, templates, calendar, participants) ensuring Marketing’s goals are align with company growth objectives.
- Orchestrate briefings, kick-offs, brainstorms, and review/approval process steps, communicating decisions and next steps with clarity and appropriate urgency.
- Act as POC for communication between Marketing and cross functional business team to drive collaboration, help with prioritisation and ensure compliance.
- Run intra-team routine and manage team events, offsites and meetings.
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring: produce and maintain reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Manage Marketing finances, including monthly, quarterly and annual budgets. Partnering with finance to ensure accurate monthly accruals, identifying over/underspends and reinvesting/pulling back investments as required.
What you will bring along...
- 8+ years experience experience working in project management or operations at a marketing agency, online business or in finance
- Willingness to approach projects with a can do attitude and create process where one does not exist. Comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm.
- Solid project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers.
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short-term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long-term, strategic initiatives.
- Must be analytical with robust excel / spreadsheets experience and proficient in project management and communications means and methods.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies.
- Fluent in English.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in person presentation skills.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.