We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for a Benefits Partner to help expand our employee benefits and programs worldwide.You will assist in identifying new opportunities to meet the needs of our rapidly growing global businesses and our employees.
This hands-on role will partner extensively across N26 organization in providing detailed data analysis and benchmarking for a wide variety of People programs. As a contributor in the Reward space, strong project management skills are critical to this role, as well as abilities to help design and implement tools/processes to support the function.
Once here you will
- Benchmark and analyze employee benefit programs and plans.
- Manage the successful implementation of new global projects and initiatives
- Create and manage effective education, communication and delivery of benefits material
- Serve as primary contact for all benefit vendors, working with them to ensure all information flows to People Support
What you will bring along
- Experience in benefits administration and management and familiarity with benefit market and benefit trends
- Proven experiences with successful project implementation
- Strong interest in developing programs for a rapidly growing company
- Open mind, comfortable with dealing with change and exploring new space
- A good sense of humor, ability to take yourself not too seriously and a positive and solution focused attitude, even under pressure
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.