We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
You are the manager for a broad range of features related to our KYC experience. You will have the unique opportunity to redefine the world of KYC - provide a seamless user experience, mitigate risks of financial crime and money laundering, and continuously innovate the domain. You will shape the global product strategy for customer verification at the bank the world loves to use. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
Once here you will
- Develop and execute a segment product strategy, aligned to the overall product strategy.
- Responsible for the alignment and delivery of multiple products and their multiple streams of work to achieve Segment OKR’s
- Manage and develop the functional capability requirements of the segment.
- Ensure Segment insights and operational reports are in place.
- Ensure delivery of functional experts within the segment, such as data and marketing.
- Develop and act as a role model for the organizational culture.
- Engage cross product leads to ensure seamless user experience.
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated product and people leadership experience for a mobile or digital consumer product.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- A successful track record of leading strategy for a suite of products with high user engagement and outstanding user satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of user behaviour and using the analysis of this behaviour to champion the user at every step of our customers journey.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
- Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.