We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- Work closely with C-level and senior management supporting different business intelligence solutions and operational projects: Operations strategies, international growth, operational augmentation plan, automation and AI-enhanced operations
- Set up, lead, analyse and report on various high-impact projects in our Operations division. Apply your data analytics skills in order to steer initiatives into the right direct and help shaping our strategic prioritization. Assess the approaches taken in favor of tracking project progress and evaluate conceivable developments
- Assume responsibility for the development and improvement of the procedures in our customer operations blueprint. You will ensure that you are able to automate and optimise everything we do, e.g. machine learning driven chatbots and digital authentication
- Have the unique opportunity to gain insights in many areas of a successful and fast-growing scale up and manage a diverse group of actions. Analytical management will be part of your daily basis workstream
What you'll bring along?
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- An ability approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven
- Operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverable and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity
- Possess exceptional data analytics skills and have ideally already worked in business intelligence related roles. You have worked with SQL in the past and are an expert in the use of spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel)
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or (tech) start-up
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.