We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once Here You Will
- Use your design knowledge to tell captivating brand stories to expand N26’s narrative effectively through a range of mediums and channels.
- Drive projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality of creative standards.
- Present your ideas to your team with conviction with clear communication practices, bringing them on the journey with you.
- Establish and maintain our design standards, systems and guidelines in every project you touch. — creating coherent messaging across all markets.
- Provide guidance and feedback to junior members of the team.
- Be an active member of the N26 Design team — share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the design culture within the wider company.
What You'll Bring Along
- 6+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity and digital design.
- History of self-initiated projects
- Experienced in a multi-disciplinary in-house or an agency team setting.
- A developed sense of leadership that comes packaged with a proactive, here-to-help attitude and belief in the value of teamwork.
- A strong facilitator and presenter, with the ability to build confidence and push to make change happen.
- Curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- Your own ideas and dreams about the future of banking.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 Black
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized Transit Pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.