We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have over 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for the growth of customers in the UK market through engagement and partnerships with local communities, startups and brands
- Partner with the UK General Manager to expand N26 representation within the student and startup ecosystems
- Build a pipeline and develop relationships with key stakeholders (Think: local founders, incubators, brand ambassadors, students representatives, etc.) and act as their single point of contact
- Be responsible to scale proven partnerships across industries
- Sparked your interest? There’s more: you will also generate and negotiate new partnerships and deals to drive customer growth and brand awareness
What you will bring along
- Great energy and innovative ideas to make N26 the Spotify of banking
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- You’re well adept with the world of students and start-ups
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, mathematics, or a related field from a renowned university
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a field or biz dev role of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, internet industry, consulting, and/or media
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- You will join a team building a brand from scratch in a new market
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- You will be based predominantly in our Berlin HQ but with occasional travel to UK
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.