We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Drive N26's customer growth within the UK
- Analyse the market and identify new opportunities for growth
- Drive special initiatives to raise brand awareness: work alongside agencies to host events and build a buzz around N26
- Establish new partnerships with local communities, start-ups or brands
- Collaborate closely with the UK General Manager
- Get things done!
What you will bring along
- You're an analytical observer with a creative mind
- B2B2C is your business - naturally you have a proven track record
- You know how to manage projects - certifications are a plus
- Three to five years' work experience, ideally with experience in fast growing digital or consumer businesses
- You speak English to a native level and have a strong understanding of the UK market
- Start-up experience is a plus
What we offer
- Forget micromanagement: we trust you to own your projects and processes - of course we'll support you if needed
- Conquer a new market: build a brand from scratch and make N26 the bank the people love to use
- Have massive impact: define and implement your own strategy to grow the UK business together with a brand new team
- Your choice: new Mac or Windows laptop
- Get to know your market: you’ll be based in London with occasional travel to other key growth areas within the UK
- Find a career path. not just a job. benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sounds good? Send us your application online now - we can't wait to be in touch!