We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for the growth of customers in the UK market through engagement and partnerships with local communities, startups and brands
- Partner with the UK General Manager to expand N26 representation within the student and startup ecosystems
- Build a pipeline and develop relationships with key stakeholders (Think: local founders, incubators, brand ambassadors, students representatives, etc.) and act as their single point of contact
- Be responsible to scale proven partnerships across industries
- Sparked your interest? There’s more: you will also generate and negotiate new partnerships and deals to drive customer growth and brand awareness
What you will bring along
- Great energy and innovative ideas to make N26 the Spotify of banking
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- You’re well adept with the world of students and start-ups
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, mathematics, or a related field from a renowned university
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a field or biz dev role of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, internet industry, consulting, and/or media
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- You will join a team building a brand from scratch in a new market
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- You will be based predominantly in our Berlin HQ but with occasional travel to UK
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.