We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are not just building a bank people love but also a bank people love to work. With a strong bias for digital and a desire to automate as much as possible, we are looking for a strong Project Manager who can lead us in our vision of delivering an excellent digital employee experience.
Once here you will
- Drive an innovative mindset, with a bias for digital throughout the people team and broader organisation
- Own and deliver on the digital roadmap contributing to our digital employee experience and internal process efficiencies
- Identify and access the most suitable software available on market that benefits within the N26 employee context
- Manage projects from conception till implementation
- Negotiate fairly and competitive to deliver these projects within budget
- Partner with various stakeholders within the company ensuring that projects can go live within a timely manner
What you will bring along
- You have gained your first stripes as a technical project manager when it comes to guiding multiple digital projects from conceptualising till actual implementation
- You have a good understanding of technical dependencies and general HR processes
- Because we are a bank, we do very thorough third party risk analysis, which is something that does not scare you off
- Delivering in a fast-pace/high growth environment without losing your bird view comes natural to you
- You have an excellent command of English; an additional language is a plus!
What we offer
- An amazing team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Two furry friend: Jamie and Hilda the people team dogs!
- High degree of autonomy
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and trying out new foods
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.