We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 500 employees and more than 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here, you will...
- Design, implement and drive a global talent sourcing strategy for both tech and business & operations, with a particular focus on new markets as we scale internationally.
- Lead a team of amazing talent sourcers, encouraging and partnering on their personal development and mobility with N26.
- Negotiate and partner with external providers (platforms, sourcing channels, agencies) ensuring we take a strong focus on content and community driven platforms to expand the top end of our recruiting funnel across all areas.
- Collaborate closely with employer branding and recruitment marketing to create and execute innovative, creative and appealing talent attraction strategies in line with N26's brand guidelines.
- Implement a data-driven culture amongst sourcing and recruiting, creating, setting and tracking targets for outreach, pipeline and conversion rates.
- Consistently look for new sourcing channels for N26 to explore - we want to be the first to reach new talent!
What you will bring along
- Strong track record in global talent sourcing in a digital or hyper-growth environment, with a passion for uncovering the best talent.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams, you've hired, developed and promoted your own team members before and loved doing it!
- Excellent understanding of the tech industry and technical talent - you don't have to be an engineer but you know how to talk tech.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to partner and influence across all levels.
- A good sense of humour! You know when to bring levity into high-pressure moments, like to work hard but have fun along the way.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and freedom to create world-class, innovative sourcing strategies
- Leading an international, highly engaged team
- Join N26 at our most exciting hyper-growth phase, you'll be at the centre of scaling
- Two furry friends: our people team dogs Jamie and Hilda!
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.