We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Gather due diligence documentation and complete the assessments for assigned third party relationships in accordance with the third party risk management policy.
- Track and monitor the status of each due diligence review and communicate with Product Owners to obtain missing items in an accurate and timely manner.
- Initiate technical organization measurements with third party services to insure compliance.
- Request, interpret and analyze technical documentation.
- Represent the team on assigned project calls and meetings to track required work and monitor for compliance.
- Conduct audits and other research to identify process deficiencies which could facilitate high-risk scenarios and recommend protocols and policies to address those weaknesses.
- Be an advocate for the company’s third party risk management program.
- Develop a working knowledge of N26 as needed to ensure the quality of due diligence reviews and risk assessments. Ask questions and/or escalate issues to manager as needed.
What you will bring along
- You will graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- You have a strong knowledge of IT and Information Security Principles.
- You possess exceptional analytical and structured thinking skills.
- You want to learn more about Banking Operations, IT Security, and banking regulations.
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a desire to ever optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams across different functions.
- You are available for at least three months, ideally six.
- You have excellent English and German language skills.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.