We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed aggressive company goals within the UK market.
- Critical assessment of the efficiency of existing set ups and conception of ideas for improving performance across paid social channels.
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities.
What you will bring along
- 2-3 years of experience in Paid Social marketing.
- Strong knowledge of Power Editor, Twitter Ads Manager. Knowledge of PMDs are a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the UK market specifically for paid social.
- Strong empathy for our customers and their lifecycle. Innovative ideas on what types of brand messaging fits which audience and when.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Highly analytical yet also able to thrive with creative tasks.
- You have a fluent command of English.
What we offer
Crucial role in a highly motivated, international and talented team
Individual Professional Development Budget
Free N26 Black card + benefits
Flat hierarchy and open communication
Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
Free lunch every Wednesday, discounted HelloFresh food, free snacks and beverages and discounted gym membership
Discounted German lessons
Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.