We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 Bank GmbH is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Provide support on all levels to the Head of Legal & Compliance – US;
- Provide guidance on federal and state banking regulations and their associated impact on N26’s operations within the US;
- Help develop N26’s US policies to ensure conformance with requirements and standards under US regulatory standards;
- Conduct research and draft memoranda on various topics including banking, employment, privacy and intellectual property law.
What you will bring along
- JD candidate
- Preferred - You have related legal and/or compliance experience at a regulated bank, FinTech, or other financial institution
- You have knowledge of banking laws and regulations
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are eligible to work in the US
What We Offer
- Exciting and varied tasks, as well as great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented, and international team
- High degree of autonomy
- Learn more about the Legal team in NYC
*This job posting is for a position at N26 Inc. N26 Inc. does not currently offer or provide banking services on its own behalf or for its affiliates and is not a bank. N26 Inc. is wholly owned by N26 GmbH, which is also the parent company of N26 Bank GmbH. N26 Bank GmbH is a non-US bank, is not FDIC-insured, and does not offer or provide banking services in the United States or to US residents.