We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to carry out processes within our Banking Operations team with highest efficiency for our customers.
- You will work on all processes in your area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and be the first person at hand if any issues arise.
- This role is key to the hub of our operations, and you will be constantly working to remove inefficiencies, and improve our banking system.
- Whether it’s claims management through data analysis and customer communication, or payment investigations- it is up to you to define the diversity of the role with the opportunity for you to develop and grow with our team.
- Your passion for innovation and automation will allow you to make a tangible and credible impact to our business.
What you will bring along
- Your previous experience in Banking Operations will help you thrive in our fast paced environment.
- Ideally, you would have previous experience in either Claims (Garnishments, Insolvencies, P-Accounts), Dunning, Transactional Banking (Card Disputes & Payment Investigations) or other Banking Operations Functions.
- As an ambitious and committed individual you will bring a desire to learn and improve your current knowledge as well as a desire to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
- Comfortable in a highly driven team and working with a substantial degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be able to work diligently and communicate confidently across the business.
- You speak English and French fluently (German, Spanish or Italian would be a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Fresh fruits, drinks, breakfast - for free
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Pizza Fridays and Brown Bag lunches!
- Company meetings showing how you grow with us!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.