We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Support strategic projects working directly with Head of Business Operations
- Run data analysis on our partners to identify opportunities for performance improvement, more accurate reporting, process optimization, and automation
- From your first day, you will be responsible for operational execution of essential tasks that ensure the financial success of our product partnerships
- Follow detailed documentation and instructions to execute important recurring tasks such as invoicing, reporting, monitoring and reconciliation that help drive core business operations
- Execute and develop cutting-edge partnership operations while taking ownership of your own projects
- Support the training of new employees.
What you'll bring along?
- You will have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or a related field
- You preferably have 2 years of experience in a role working with reporting, product-related processes, and/or business process systems.
- You possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills
- You have first experiences in working with SQL
- You have ideally experience in startups and want to understand the banking/FinTech business
- You are a able to multitask and learn quickly while working in a fast-paced work environment
- You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working within a team environment
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website