We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
What you’ll do
- We are looking for a Junior Anti Money Laundering Specialist to come in and support our French market.
- Working closely with a senior specialist, you will be responsible for handling key compliance and AML topics. This could range from adhering to key AML guidelines, to identifying and reporting suspicious transactions to local French authorities.
- You will be key in overseeing all tasks relating to our customers in France, meaning you will be at the heart of the operation.
- As well as looking after our everyday operations such as monitoring transactions within our EDP scoring system, you will also investigate and review sanction hits for all customers.
- Collaborating closely with our partner authorities and customers in France, you will ensure data security and customer protection requests are handled sensitively and effectively.
What you’ll bring
- You will bring an initial experience in a compliance or AML related role in France, with significant knowledge of the local territory and authorities.
- Ideally you would have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in law, however a willingness to learn and work independently are more meaningful.
- As well as native level French, fluent English is a requirement - whilst any other languages would be a bonus.
- This is a role which will allow you to have take on responsibility and participate actively towards our success, however this needs to be coupled with an ability to deal with stress and also a desire to improve your own skills and knowledge.
- Lastly, you should enjoy implementing processes and working autonomously to grasp new topics, as this will be the foundation of your work.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing environment, with the opportunity to both learn and make an impact to our business so apply now!
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.