We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the coordination of key projects within Product & Technology at N26. What we look for in this role is what we strive to achieve overall through our values:
- Simplicity - Turn complex information and data into simple updates, plans or decision options for stakeholders and management
- Integrity - Provide transparency and visibility. Use pragmatic RAID management to your benefit and champion the policies we need to follow in our banking environment to safeguard of our customers
- Drive - Not just manage, but drive. Use your passion, energy and enthusiasm to take people with you through the project and overcome the hurdles
- Excellence - Deliver the best value possible for the company and our customer and encourage it from others.
Once here you will
- Coordinate internal and external teams through the stages of Discovery, Initiation and Delivery
- Responsible for communication both within the Project Team as well as to stakeholders and feeding into company wide channels
- Coordinate people availability and allocation
- Develop a project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform RAID management to minimize unknown or unmanaged project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Form good working relationships across the company
What you will bring along
- Good educational background is preferred but practical experience in similar role is critical. Experience in software development in agile environment is required.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience chairing both project update sessions and Steering Groups
- Project Management qualifications for background knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.