We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will?
Source and Identify
As with all recruitment operations, our candidate pipeline is crucial to ensure we bring the best people into our business. Working across a range of roles in our Business and Operations team, you will actively source and engage the brightest talent out there. Whether it is social media or direct search, your market knowledge and sourcing know how will be crucial in promoting our brand to candidates across the world.
Ramp up the Operations team
This role is a great opportunity to see the full recruitment life cycle of a number of different positions. Your varied experience will mean you are as comfortable working with our Banking Operations team, as you are with our Customer Service team. This will see you partnering with various stakeholders, meaning truly that no two days are ever the same. This a rare chance to see the broad spectrum of our operation from the inside, and tangibly contribute towards it's success.
Support our stakeholders
You will be a key pillar of support for all our Operations team, being their contact point for everything recruiting. As we quickly expand, your expertise will help navigate your stakeholders through a period of hyper-growth successfully. Come join our adventure, and make an input from day one!
What you will bring along?
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting, preferably in a high-volume recruitment environment, agency background or within a hyper-growth startup. Experience hiring within Customer Service or Business Operations is preferred!
- Bachelor's degree in Business or (Organisational) Psychology or similar (focus on Human Resources is a plus).
- Excellent Business English skills and German language a plus!
- Strong knowledge in sourcing, and keen eye for spotting talent in the market!
- International work experience in end to end recruitment is preferred.
- Experience in applicant tracking systems, social media networking.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong interest in our product and vision.
What We Offer
- An amazing People team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Two furry friends: Jamie and Hilda
- High degree of autonomy
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and we are a bunch of foodies!
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. Please identify in your application your earliest start date.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.