We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 500+ employees and more than 1.5m customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
We started transitioning to Agile in 2016 and have been continuously improving the way we work. Our multiple cross-functional product teams are set up mainly with Scrum and Kanban. We are looking to launch the Agile values and mindset to all areas of the company.
What you will bring along
We are looking for someone to act as a galvanizing force to share Agile knowledge within the existing product teams and across the company.
- You are an energetic person with very good communication skills, have a desire to ever optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams.
- You worked with Scrum, Kanban, XP or such for 3+ years and firmly believe that Agile is the vehicle to create great work environments and great products. You deeply understand and are willing to strongly advocate the values and principles behind the Agile manifesto, even if it means challenging existing structures. You, therefore, understand impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints.
- You know where to draw the line between dogmatism and negotiable parts from any Agile methodology, and understand that you need to act as a servant leader and a coach. You are the guardian of your team, knowing when to shield them and when to push on their behalf.
- You lead by example rather than by dictate and you know how to bring out the best in people. You’re not afraid to deal with conflicts and can mediate them efficiently. You contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative, team-oriented culture.
- Experience with design thinking, conducting C-level Agile workshops and scaling Agile frameworks would be great.
Once here you will
You will work with 2-3 cross-functional teams, helping them out on a daily basis and leading them towards self-organisation. This includes facilitating all rituals and educating people to adopt a user-centric approach.
We believe clear backlogs are one of the keys to building great products in a safe environment for everyone. You will work closely with Product Owners, helping them to make product decisions and keep a productive working relationship with their team.
As a group of Agile Facilitators, we will hold the team and cross-team workshops, grow our agile community of practice in-house and organise open spaces for the wider Agile community.
Eventually, we will shape the agile landscape for the company at scale spreading agile values to non-technical teams and handling the transition towards distributed teams.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with a CTO with over 15 years of experience with Agile of all flavours
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.