We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- You will partner closely with the Business and Operations teams in order to find the best talent for a wide range of open positions
- You will be responsible for end to end recruitment
- You are expected to build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- You will build a strong pipeline and engage talent by creating a great candidate experience
- When spikes arise in other areas you will roll up your sleeves and help out your colleagues when needed
- You use data to make informed decisions and tweak wherever necessary
What you will bring along
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
What we offer
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- A stack of the most modern technology
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Full-time role in NYC
- Competitive remuneration
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.