We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
- You support the development of an efficient organizational structure and process framework
- You support the establishment of the policies and procedures within the organization
- You assume responsibility for the quality assurance, establishments of key controls and incident management in business processes
- You support the risk management in the business processes in close coordination with the control functions (Risk Management and Legal/Compliance)
- You are controlling and monitoring the service providers according to the Service Level Agreements and KPI
- You support the definition of requirements and the coordination of projects from Bank perspective in close collaboration with our service providers
- You are the main collaborator of our experienced Senior Outsourcing Managers for Operations and IT
- You already gained first working experience in a direct/ retail bank, an auditing firm or a FinTech company
- You hold a university degree in business studies, economics or a related field or a banking apprenticeship
- You preferably have a high degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of online banking and retail products
- You have insight into or are willing to become acquainted with German and European Banking laws and standard banking requirements
- You enjoy defining, implementing and optimizing complex processes according to the business requirements as the foundation of your work
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders
- You have fluent English language skills. Other European languages are a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- We recently celebrated our second banking license anniversary
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.