We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Why Is This Role Important For N26’s Work?
A Brand Designer at N26 is a passionate visual communicator. Working within the Design Team, you will take ownership of brand and communication projects. Your approach will inspire colleagues and show exceptional craftsmanship - having a lasting impact on N26’s brand experience.
Once Here You Will:
- Use your design knowledge to tell captivating brand stories to expand N26’s narrative effectively through a range of mediums and channels.
- Follow projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality of creative standards.
- Present your ideas to your team with conviction with clear communication practices, bringing them on the journey with you.
- Establish and maintain our design standards, systems and guidelines in every project you touch. — building coherent messaging across all markets.
- Be an active member of the N26 Design team — share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the design culture within the wider company.
What You'll Bring Along
- 3+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity and digital design.
- Experienced in a multi-disciplinary in-house or an agency team setting.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- A strong belief in the value of collaboration.
- Your own ideas and dreams about the future of banking.
What Makes You, You
- You use empathy in your communication with all stakeholders
- Your insatiable affinity for the latest trends in technology and phenomenal design
- Your attention to detail doesn’t prevent you from shipping with confidence
- You are an expert in articulating design decisions
- You are a collaborator and know how to bring others along
- You expect autonomy and that it comes with responsibilities
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, important and impactful questions
- Excitement for N26 – you signed up and used the product before
- You are incredibly dedicated and optimistic
How We Help You To Succeed
The Design team at N26 is a place like no other. Besides the usual perks of a successful start-up environment, you’ll work in a very close and motivated team that understands its purpose as being the glue between Product, Engineering and Marketing. We are a tight community that works hard and celebrates successes together, inspiring everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We respect the need for work-life balance and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career.
How To Apply For This Role
If your heart beats for phenomenal design, building memorable experiences, and you love working in a hyper growth environment, submit your CV and cover letter. Please also provide a portfolio that shows a range of product experiences you’ve built and outline your role and process. We also encourage you to highlight the work you’re most proud of and indicate your excitement through your application.
We are looking forward to hear from you!