We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- We are looking for a driven and experienced professional to improve the processes of our Banking Operations team.
- You will be the owner of all processes in your area, and the first person at hand if any issues arise.
- Working to define KPIs, you will control our reporting and manage the flow of information to stakeholders across the business.
- This role is key to the hub of our operations, and you will be constantly working to remove inefficiencies, and improve our banking system.
- Whether it’s claims management through data analysis and customer communication, or the investigation of ongoing and outgoing payments - this is a diverse role with the opportunity for you to develop and grow with our team.
- Your passion for innovation and automation will allow you to make a tangible and credible impact to our business.
What you will bring along
- Your previous experience in Banking Operations will help you thrive in our fast paced environment.
- Ideally, you would have previous experience in either Claims or Dunning, Transactional Banking or other Banking Operations Functions but this is not mandatory.
- As an ambitious and committed individual you will bring a desire to learn and improve your current knowledge.
- Analytics comes naturally to you, but furthermore you know how to use this analysis to drive process improvement and optimisation.
- Comfortable in a team, or working independently you will be able to work diligently and communicate confidently across the business.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.