We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Here at N26 the TechOps team is continuously trying to optimize and automate manual tasks to cope with the tremendous growth of the company.
TechOps designs, builds and supports on premise and cloud services for N26 and integrates many different APIs for a lean administration setup and awesome employee experience.
We are for example bound by banking regulations and take account management serious. All our employees access rights are documented and represented in code. Our TechOps team evaluates new services for easy integration (SSO) and supports a long term strategy for our company.
Once Here You Will
This job is for people who think bigger and want to automate everything. We are looking for people with developer skills in order to utilize different APIs for the sake of optimizing our workflows by connecting systems either via APIs or ETL.
You will work closely with our security teams who specialize in defense and penetration. Harmonies between our core teams are wanted and supported on all levels. You see yourself as a service provider!
What You'll Bring Along
- Experience with at least one glue language (Python, Bash, Go)
- A deep understanding of the importance of testing your code
- You can quickly read up on documented APIs and utilize them
- A structured approach to engineering solutions
- <3 for continuous improvements of existing processes and business flows
- Strong interest in security topics
- Continuous integration and deployment are appreciated by you
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly
Big Pluses for:
- Leadership experience, you have been leading small to medium tech teams
- Experience developing with Google apps , Atlassian and BambooHR APIs
- You already worked with AWS
- Docker is how you run your code
- You have a track record for successful automation and continuous improvements
What We Offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Working with engaged, smart engineers
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.