We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Develop software using Java 8 with Spring Boot and Kotlin.
- Be able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Continuously improve your skills by taking the initiative to learn and share your knowledge with others.
- Within cross-functional teams you collaborate towards building scalable products.
What you will bring along
- You have experience developing software in Java 8 related technologies.
- You are familiar with the concept of microservice architecture.
- You are known as a person who does not shy away from a tough problem.
- Because you know technology keeps evolving, you stay up to date with the current trends in software design.
- We are an international company and therefore English professional proficiency is a must.
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Working with engaged, smart engineers
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.