We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Working with the Head of SEO, Communication Managers and Country Managers, you will:
- Play a key role in improving Organic traffic to n26.com and conversion performance across multiple international markets.
- Collect keywords and search terms localized for the main languages (DE, EN, FR, IT and ES) to leverage and gain top positions on search engine result pages.
- Improve current and future onsite page optimization (website, blog, online magazine and other corporate online channels).
- Push up our app store presence and optimize N26 app pack in mobile search.
- Support the collection of content ideas and editorial calendar that establish a constant flow of quality content.
- Lead technical analysis to identify issues that can improve the tech roadmap for both the desktop and mobile version of the website.
- Identify, reach and manage referring domains for each main market, including influencers, guerrilla tactics and sponsored content to prompt backlinks.
- Support translation process ensuring the use of the precise keywords for each piece of content and regional market.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a respected university (Master’s preferred).
- You have 2+ years experience in international SEO, ideally for a consumer rather than a business target.
- You have a solid combination of strong analytical skills, tech SEO knowledge and also strong writing/research skills.
- Experience working with SEO tools such as ahrefs and Google Search Console, as well as content management systems.
- You have capacity to identify content opportunities and define editorial calendars.
- You are fluent in English and ideally have proficiency in another core N26 language: German (preferred), French, Italian, or Spanish.
- Ideally you have some previous experience in ASO and YouTube organic optimization.
- You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Important role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.