About the opportunity
We are seeking a highly driven Business Operations Associate to join our team in Berlin.
The Acquire team is responsible for overseeing the customer journey from the first contact with N26 to the moment the account is opened (anything that falls under the website, signup or identity verification domain).
In this context we aim at optimising the onboarding funnel to provide users with the best-in-class experience and drive the idealisation and delivery of bigger changes in the customers journey.
Here, you will have the unique opportunity to work in a cross functional environment and collaborate very closely with the P&T organisation to provide great products to our customers, while driving business strategies and operational changes.
In this role, you will:
- Own the relationship and day-to-day operations with the external providers in the Acquire space and ensure optimal performance and successful collaboration with them
- Act as first point of contact for internal stakeholders for any inquiry or escalation involving the external providers in the Acquire space
- Be responsible for monitoring and analysing the external providers’ performance and ensure key KPIs and metrics are meeting the company goals
- Proactively review data and KPIs to gain a deeper understanding of the operations and products/projects under your supervision
- Be responsible for driving key initiatives within the Acquire segment to improve N26’s onboarding experience and strengthen the identity verification process of our prospective customers
- Own key compliance and risk assessment processes associated with Acquire partnerships, such as monitoring and tracking SLA performance of our external providers and performing annual compliance reviews
- Become a central stakeholder for other departments at N26, including Product & Tech, Growth, Compliance, Legal, Accounting & Finance, Operations and Marketing
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, vendor management, stakeholder and project management and leadership in a high-functioning segment environment
What you need to be successful:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of prior experience in consulting, startups, banking or corporate strategy roles
- You have proven vendor management experience and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- You have at least graduated with an Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Mathematics, or a related field from a top-tier university
- Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders across departments to develop ideas, identify opportunities and resolve conflicts
- Ability to understand key business drivers and proactively recommend solutions that can be effectively supported by data
- You had project management job exposure and experience dealing with internal stakeholders (especially P&T or Compliance) or external vendors
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving are key
- You possess exceptional analytical and Excel skills
- You have strong visualisation and storytelling skills with Powerpoint
- Passion for the banking industry and an interest in deepening your knowledge on how N26 works
- Fluency in SQL is a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.