About the opportunity
We are seeking a Business Operations Associate to join our Cards team in Berlin. You will be responsible for ensuring the operations and the vendor management for our Cards Production, Personalization, Delivery and Packaging. You will have the unique opportunity to work with key stakeholders across the N26 group that help us ensure that our customers get the best-in-class Cards experience.
Once here you will
- Become a central point of contact and connection between internal and external stakeholders for Cards Production, Personalization, Delivery and Packaging.
- Collaborate in a cross functional team environment on a daily basis and interact with crucial internal stakeholders including Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Banking Operations, Customer Service, Growth, Marketing and many more
- Drive and manage strategic cards projects end-to-end
- Manage and develop external relationships with our key vendors
- Manage and optimize all data related to Cards Production, Personalization, Delivery and Packaging. This includes constantly reviewing data to gain a deeper understanding of the products / projects under your supervision, ensure their performance is in line with SLA’s and constantly identify new opportunities
- Actively shape the Cards OKRs and strategic roadmap development
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications, stakeholder management and leadership in a high-functioning team environment
- From your first day on, you will assume responsibility and take ownership of your own projects and external partners
- Experience and knowledge of the Cards industry (e.g. Cards Logistics, Cards Transactions, etc…)
- At least 2y of work experience in FinTech / Card Payments / Card Production industry
- Experience in project and vendor management
- Excellent English language skills
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
- A passion for the Cards industry
- Outstanding analytical skills and intense attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently on projects impacting the highest level of the business
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities across departments to develop ideas, identify opportunities and resolve conflicts
- Strong project management, preferably with experience in implementing large projects with several stakeholders
Nice to have
- Fluency in SQL
What’s in for you
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 7 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna and São Paulo.