About the opportunity
The RegTech Group at N26 ensures that Regulatory requirements towards Technology used, are met. The team designs the necessary processes to ensure IT compliance as well as develops software solutions to automate procedures and processes. The Identity Access Management Team develops dedicated solutions to guarantee that all team members have the necessary access to the tools and services needed to perform well at work, while complying with regulatory standards to be a secure bank.
The most important stakeholders collaborating with the RegTech Group are the People Team, Customer Service, the Bank entity, TechOps and the Systems Engineering Group (including Site Reliability Engineering and Security).
In this role, you will:
- Lead the team of professional software engineers in an autonomous Product Development team and guide them methodologically and technologically
- Own product features and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support
- Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customizations
- Support, design and build microservices in the Go programming language
What you need to be successful:
- Technical leadership experience, you have been leading small to medium tech teams
- A structured approach to engineering solutions
- Wish to dive into the Identity Access Management topics
- Experience with at least one glue language (Go, Python, Bash)
- Experience with RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc
- A deep understanding of the importance of testing your code
- <3 for continuous improvements of existing processes and business flows
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.