About the opportunity
We are seeking a French Complaints Market Manager to lead the the team on handling complaints in the French Market .
Our Complaints team handles internal and external complaints, improve existing complaints handling processes and work cross functionally to find the best solution to problems.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and performance manage a team of French complaints specialists
- Ensure best in class communication for customer-related complaints coming from different internal and external sources (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms)
- Strengthening the complaints handling process
- Responsible for project and stakeholder management, collaborating with operations, legal, finance, AML...etc
- Establish a reliable reporting functionality on complaints management to the senior management and any other impacted division
- Escalate significant cases to Senior Management, Business Heads and PR & Communications, where there is a high financial and reputational impact
- Provide training and support to other team members or N26 employees for handling complaints and provide advice and guidance on the management of individual cases
What you need to be successful:
- Banking/law related degree or and 1+ years' experience leading complaints/escalation team within bank
- Background in law preferred, background in banking required
- Market knowledge in complaints/regulatory/compliance within the French market required
- Native level fluency in French and high Business Fluency in English required
- A good understanding of retail banking products
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Experienced in relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits such as gym subsidy, BVG ticket subsidy, premium bank account, brown bag lunch, bring your dog to work twice a week...etc
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.