We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of SQL (Postgres or Redshift preferred)
- Proven experience with Python as a language for data analytics and data manipulation
- You are organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and a strong communicator
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
- You are responsible for regulatory data requirements of N26
- Your define, build and maintain processes that deliver crucial data to internal and external stakeholders
- Your work is well documented, reproducible and reliable.
- You operate as the interface between the data and bank teams.
- You will work closely with data scientists, data engineers and fellow data analysts to build and maintain scalable data models and pipelines
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.