We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- As part of our customer lifecycle team, you will be responsible for the journey of N26 customers, including planning and implementing campaigns across our 17 European markets and 5 supported languages to activate, engage, and reactivate customers
- You will utilize a variety of contact channels including email, mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others
- You will work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- You will work closely with our country marketing managers to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with specific geographic target groups
What you will bring along
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- You have at least 2-4 years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
- You are able to create email templates in HTML
- You are passionate about online marketing and CRM in particular – you have good insight into the messages and targeting to reach specific goals
- You have a good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- You enjoy technology and you are comfortable with online/CRM/analytic tools and platforms which you will use daily in your work
- You can work well independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in an additional major European language would be a bonus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.