We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for the journey of N26 customers, including planning and implementing campaigns across our 18 European markets and 5 supported languages to activate, engage, and reactivate customers, isn't that exciting?
- In addition, you utilize a variety of contact channels including email, mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others
- Work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will get an unique option to work closely with our country marketing managers to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with specific geographic target groups
What you will bring along
- Passion about online marketing and CRM in particular – you have good insight into the messages and targeting to reach specific goals
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- A satisfaction of technology and you are comfortable with online/CRM/analytic tools and platforms which you will use daily in your work
- Love to work independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
- Ability to create email templates in HTML
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and have at least 2-4 years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.