We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- You will join our Content team to create a broad range of compelling English language content and messaging that is consistent with N26’s brand style and tone.
- Produce fresh and creative content for our performance marketing channels, website/landing pages, CRM activities, social media, and even in the N26 app itself.
- Hold full responsibility in curating content for the N26 blog and online magazine.
- Take a crucial part in building an engaging social media community using your natural knack for creativity.
- Support in planning bespoke online and offline marketing campaigns; working closely with our online marketing and channel managers.
- You will collaborate with communication managers specialising in other languages to generate ideas and adapt compelling content.
- You will help ensure that our entire customer journey, with all its messaging touchpoints, uses compelling copy which enhances customer understanding and preference, and tells a logical "story".
What you will bring along?
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Media, Communication, Linguistics or related field is required
- Native/Proficient English, British English preferred
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- 4+ years of experience in writing and creating marketing materials
- Experience in a fintech or digital company is a strong plusYou are passionate about social media and likely have a strong online presence yourself - perhaps your own blog, for example! You love to write, whether it’s creating new copy from the ground up.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.