About the opportunity
The Engagement segment oversees the product features like spaces, transactions and feed as well as insights or onboarding. This segment ensures a consistent and personalised overview of relevant information towards our customers, so that they can use the functionalities to the fullest and we deliver exceptional value to all customers within our local markets, no matter their needs.
We are seeking a Head of Product to take our Engagement segment to the next level, establishing a compelling and even more personalised approach to our customers and leading a high performing product team to deliver upon that vision.
As the success of the Engagement segment is highly dependent on products & services delivered throughout the wider product organisation, a strong bias for collaboration and communication with your peers will ensure you yield maximum value for our customers whilst allowing you to have a significant impact on the broader product strategy in return.
In this role, you will:
- Define and drive the product vision, strategy and metrics for the overall organization and support Product Managers on your team in doing the same for their teams.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to cultivate a team culture of impact, performance and team health.
- Ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs.
- Partner with local markets teams to ensure the teams deliver exceptional value for our customers.
- Partner with product segments to ensure we continue bringing to market new and exciting value through our product features.
- Develop and own the roadmap, team budget, commercial forecasts, and P&L for our premium subscriptions business, communicating with C-Level and other key stakeholders across the business.
What you need to be successful:
- You have several years of experience hiring, managing and growing Product Managers at all stages of their careers
- 8+ years of Product Experience in digital consumer products at scale
- B2C SaaS experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- A successful track record of leading strategy for a suite of products with high user engagement and outstanding user satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of user behaviour and using the analysis of this behaviour to champion the user at every step of our customers journey.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
- You excel in working with data, financials and market insights to drive your strategic and operational decisions
- You have worked extensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Design, Tech and Operations to achieve a clear focus
- Your professional approach is one of strong communication and collaboration mixed with a high drive for action and impact
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paolo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.