Important: For your application to be considered, please include a portfolio of your work, including examples of paid media design that showcase your creative and design skills.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for a Paid Media Creative (Designer) to join the N26 Creative Studio in Berlin. In this role, you’ll contribute to the N26 creative vision and play an integral role in developing and delivering world-class creative executions, with a focus on our paid media channels (Meta, GDN, Tiktok).
Your role will entail crafting dynamic visuals tailored for performance marketing initiatives across both current and upcoming products. Collaborating closely with our Growth marketing teams, Senior Creatives and 3D Artists, you'll generate innovative assets for our growth channels. Your primary focus will revolve around paid channels and performance marketing. Your expertise will primarily lie in creating video and static content for digital placements. Experience in display ads, and HTML5 would be advantageous. We primarily leverage paid channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Google App Campaigns, among others, to acquire and engage both new and existing customers.
In this role, you'll:
- Excel in the craft of design. You’re a versatile designer with solid experience in designing for paid media and digital marketing channels (Meta, GDN, Tiktok).
- Partner with senior creatives, copywriters, motion designers, and other members of our creative studio to create compelling work that drives results.
- Work closely with our paid media team to continually test and optimize the creative work we deliver.
- Help us maintain a high standard of quality and accuracy at every point in the creative process.
- Make impact (helping the company scale), via automation and templating of creative assets.
What you need to be successful:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a designer, preferably working in an in-house creative studio or on international tech brands.
- A solid understanding of design, industry tools, and best practices in paid media.
- A solid understanding of industry trends, across paid media channels (Meta, GDN, Tiktok)
- A portfolio of creative work that demonstrates your skills, including examples of paid media campaigns.
- Based in Berlin or willing to relocate.
- Proven track record of your ability to develop conceptual ideas that can drive engagement in paid media campaigns (across the full marketing funnel).
- Exceptional design skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Basic understanding of motion design.
- Able to brainstorm effectively with the paid media team, and fellow creatives. Translating high-level concepts into well-crafted executions.
- An understanding of performance metrics and how to optimize assets based on past results, including A/B testing.
- Able to work independently and proactively on a range of small to large projects.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fluid environment.
- Able to effectively collaborate within a team and with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, actively seeking and providing feedback.
- Effective time management, ensuring that deadlines are consistently met.
- Able to present your work to stakeholders and share industry insights with the creative team.
- Enthusiastic about participating in team culture.
- A learning and growth mindset.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has more than 8 million customers in 24 markets. We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in multiple cities across Europe, including Vienna and Barcelona, and a 1,500-strong team of more than 80 nationalities.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.