About the opportunity
In this role, you will:
- Support the development of an independent Internal Group Audit within the worldwide N26 Group.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over IT operations’ effectiveness, reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Help in determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc for IT processes such as system development, IT security management, IT operations.
- Prepare the Internal Audit reports.
- Ensure that Internal Audit is performing its work in accordance with established professional and regulatory standards
What you need to be successful:
Background & Skills:
- You have knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- You already gained at least 5 years working experience as Internal Auditor in an international company in an regulated environment, preferably in a bank or other financial institution or for an audit company.
- You have a high degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of online banking and retail products.
- You have insight into Banking laws and are willing to become acquainted with local specific Banking laws, standard banking requirements as well as banking IT-Systems.
- Ideally, you have the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification.
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders.
- You have a hands-on mentality and willing to search for customer and market supporting solutions.
- You are willing to travel to conduct audits in the N26 group entities and major service providers.
- You have very good German and English language skills. Other European languages are a plus.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has more than 8 million customers in 24 markets. We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in multiple cities across Europe, including Vienna and Barcelona, and a 1,500-strong team of more than 80 nationalities.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.