We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once Here You Will
Coach our Salesforce and internal tools teams, forming a leadership group with the Product Manager and Tech Lead alongside other roles such as agile coach, QA engineers and other engineers to bring our products to life. In this role, you will:
- Support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback.
- Work with the Product Manager and Tech Lead to recruit, manage and retain talent.
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via non-technical skills mentoring and performance management. Help make our people shine!
- Create a high performing and positive work environment based on accountability, and trust.
- Support the Product Manager and Tech Lead in project planning, dependency management, risk management and continuous process improvement for an optimal flow of value for customers and the business (with an appropriate use of metrics).
- Connect with management and other teams to unblock dependencies, provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives
What You'll Bring Along
- Experience growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to team members including having had difficult conversations
- Experience building and working in high-performance Agile software development teams (experience writing software (tech stack here) is helpful )
- Passionate about people, and improving the environment in which they work
- Demonstrated project management experience and skills
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work alongside a CTO who has 15 years of Agile software development experience
- Opportunity to create the environment and process that enables high performing teams to deliver the best that they can via your strong leadership
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte with great coffee, snacks, and drinks
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days (2 free days every 6 weeks to focus on what you want to focus on)
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.