We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
There are currently more than 100 employees in our in-house customer service department. Thanks to our rapid growth and the popularity of our disruptive product, our customer operations and functions are growing at a substantial pace. As Head of Global Customer Service, you'll take full charge of customer operations in new international locations and managing multiple complex outsourcing providers.
Once here you will
- Ongoing management of outsourcing, including negotiation, partnership management and finding creative and unique ways to integrate external partners into the culture and spirit of N26
- Manage the performance of outsourced customer services, including SLAs, First Resolution Rate, Cost-to-serve.
- Identify strategic opportunities and locations for N26 to expand customer operations and service as we scale globally.
- Collaborate with the wider customer operations leadership team to ensure we have a global standard consistency amongst key areas such as workforce management and planning, content, operational excellence etc.
- Partner with other leaders across the business, including marketing and product, to ensure customer care is at the forefront of all customer touchpoints
What you will bring along
- In-depth knowledge of best-in-class customer service organizations with a large employee base
- Extensive experience either as part of a business process outsourcer or in collaboration with global BPO's
- Outstanding people and business leadership skills, with a strong background of creating world-class customer experiences
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of customer behaviour and how to translate this into robust customer service processes and customer experience
- A commercial mindset, excellent negotiation skills and ideally experience with vendor management
- Data is your friend! You drive success through analysis and numbers and aren't afraid to use these in making decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English, ideally German
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- The opportunity to be a part of the digital banking revolution
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting organisational challenges to tackle as we scale
- Forming part of our customer service leadership team
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.