We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
There are currently more than 100 employees in our in-house customer service department. Thanks to our rapid growth and the popularity of our disruptive product, we are looking to partner with external providers to ensure we keep up our outstanding level of customer service. As Director of Customer Care, you will lead the way in delivering best-in-class customer service and onboarding, leading teams of 50 + people.
Once here you will
- Responsibility for strategically positioning and driving excellence with our Customer Services function
- Recruit, develop and lead multiple customer service teams, focusing on creating a unique employee experience that drives and motivates our talented teams to provide world-class customer service
- Together with the project team, you’ll be in charge of further developing video verification in the N26 customer operations department and bringing external partners on board
- You’ll evaluate the possibility of outsourcing new issues on a continuous basis and manage the new demands this places on the service provider
- You’ll be responsible for to manage the performance of customer services, including SLAs, First Resolution Rate, Cost-to-serve.
What you'll bring along
- In-depth knowledge of best-in-class customer service organizations with a large employee base
- Knowledge of digital companies and their products, ideally in the area of financial institutions
- Outstanding people and business leadership skills, with a strong background of creating world-class customer experiences
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of customer behaviour and how to translate this into robust customer service processes and customer experience
- A commercial mindset, excellent negotiation skills and ideally experience with vendor management
- Data is your friend! You drive success through analysis and numbers and aren't afraid to use these in making decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English, ideally German
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- The opportunity to be a part of the digital banking revolution
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting organisational challenges to tackle as we scale
- Forming part of our customer service leadership team
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.