We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Your passions are communication and customer service. Your top priorities are customer satisfaction, quality monitoring and improvement. Now is your chance to redefine customer service.
In this role, you will...
- be responsible for the continued quality improvement in our international customer service team;
- develop quality concepts in conjunction with the training team, which you will independently apply and enhance;
- perform at random daily quality checks of emails, phone calls, and live chats;
- analyze customer satisfaction data to derive the necessary actions to be taken to ensure a higher quality attainment;
- apply appropriate coaching methods to reach quality targets and undertake on-the-job coaching sessions with a specific focus on soft skills and specialized subjects;
- support projects within the training team;
- work closely with team leads and the training team
- be a point of contact for customer service specialists to advise on subject-specific topics and also to discover potential improvement opportunities.
- Experience in online customer service and ideally have already worked in a start-up.
- Concluded a business-related degree or apprenticeship
- A certificate for Coaching/Training or adult education is a plus
- You are highly customer service oriented
- You communicate confidently and clearly, are a team player and have an open and friendly manner
- Demonstrated expert in delivering constructive feedback in a motivating and encouraging manner
- You are goal-oriented, driven, structured and have excellent planning and time management skills
- You are able to fluently speak and write in English
- A command of one or more of the following languages is advantageous - French, Italian, Spanish, German
- A good knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- You are open, enthusiastic and have a sense of humor
What We Offer
- A great deal of self-responsibility.
- A position of responsibility in a highly motivated and talented team.
- You have the choice of working with either Mac or Windows.
- Flat hierarchy as well as open communication.
- A stack of the latest technologies.
- Probably the best coffee in the neighborhood.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.