Customer Service Coach
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Quality is King
As a coach in our Quality team your aim is to enhance the quality of service delivered to our customers across our in house contact centre. You will be monitoring calls, chats and emails at random, in order to ensure our specialists are providing an outstanding customer experience. You will be comfortable dealing with data, and have a good knowledge of customer service KPIs. You will know your NPS from your FCR, and look to build an ever better customer satisfaction rate in your market. With your customer experience and service mindset, you will turn a good customer journey into a great one. As a strong and confident communicator, you will have no problem dealing with stakeholders of all levels as you give insight to specialists and management alike.
Coach and Develop
However more than just being able to spot improvements, you will be able to implement them. You will be comfortable providing honest feedback and coaching, whilst maintaining a compassionate and mature approach. Whether a difficult conversation or a positive one, you will know what coaching methods to employ to get the best out of our team. This is something you not only excel in, but you are also extremely passionate about developing people. As a data-driven professional you are able to see the broad view of our customer experiences, but as a people person you are able to transfer this 1:1 with our specialists. This role is ideal for a self- motivated, energetic and enthusiastic quality professional with not only the ability, but the desire to coach and develop others.
Project your quality
At N26 there is always room to grow and take on more responsibility. You will not only be a fount of knowledge for our specialists, but partly responsible for building and innovating quality concepts. Whether it’s soft skills or technical knowledge, we are constantly looking to improve how we deliver this to an ever growing team. If you’re looking for a role that has tangible impact on customer experience, then apply below.
What you will bring along
- Experience in online customer service as a coach and ideally have already worked in a start-up.
- Concluded a business-related degree or apprenticeship
- A certificate for Coaching/Training or adult education is a plus
- You are highly customer service oriented
- You communicate confidently and clearly, are a team player and have an open and friendly manner
- Demonstrated expert in delivering constructive feedback in a motivating and encouraging manner
- You are goal-oriented, driven, structured and have excellent planning and time management skills
- You are able to fluently speak and write in English
- A command of one or more of the following languages is advantageous - French, Italian, Spanish, German
- A good knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
What We Offer
- A great deal of self-responsibility.
- A position of responsibility in a highly motivated and talented team.
- A brand new Chromebook
- Flat hierarchy as well as open communication.
- A stack of the latest technologies.
- Probably the best coffee in the neighbourhood.