We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You support the development of an efficient organizational structure and process framework
- You take care of the policies and procedures within the organization
- You assume responsibility for the quality assurance, establishments of key controls and incident management in business processes
- You support the risk management in the business processes, IT-applications and IT-infrastructure in close coordination with the control functions (esp. Risk Management and Legal/Compliance)
- You are controlling and monitoring the service providers according to the Service Level Agreements and KPI
- You support the definition of requirements and the coordination of projects, including IT-projects, from Bank perspective in close collaboration with our service providers
- You are the main collaborator of our experienced Senior Outsourcing Managers for Operations and IT
- You already gained at least 2-3 years working experience in a direct/ retail bank, an auditing firm or a FinTech company
- You hold a university degree in business studies and information technology or a related field,
a banking apprenticeship is a plus
- You preferably have a high degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of online banking, retail products, IT outsourcing and infrastructure
- You have insight into or are willing to become acquainted with German and European Banking laws, standard banking requirements as well as banking IT-Systems
- You enjoy defining, implementing and optimizing complex processes according to the business requirements as the foundation of your work
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders
- You have fluent English language skills and ideally, you are also fluent in German. Other European languages are a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighborhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.