We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Participate in the development of a new highly scalable Data Warehouse on a big data platform.
- Work closely with data analysts/data scientists and other departments to implement new ETL pipelines.
- Help backend teams to design and maintain production databases. Make sure that data is consistent.
- Dive into the company's data to analyze it, find patterns and play around in other ways.
What you will bring along
- Outstanding knowledge of SQL. You could probably write a tutorial on it.
- Fluency in Python. People love to read your well-commented code.
- Working experience with Spark. Knowledge of other big data frameworks (Hadoop, Drill, Impala, Presto, etc. ) will be a plus.
- Detective-level attention to detail and self-discipline that others would admire.
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
- Excited to work with cutting-edge technology, take chances, experiment and discover new and more efficient ways to get things done
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days
Since we are working with a recruiting software, we only accept online applications via our website (see below).