We are The Mobile Bank. Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use. Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank and we have redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 1 million customers in 17 countries and has more than 430 employees. N26 has raised $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
You are the owner of a broad range of features related to our US mobile app. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product and build US specific features. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
- You will discover, develop and implement US product features and take a crucial role in N26’s product launch in the US market
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of the cross-functional product team
- You will coordinate resources and create project timelines to ensure high quality and on time project delivery
- You manage and communicate with external product partners as well as internal stakeholders around requirements for the N26 user experience in the US
- You will analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- You will interface with multiple teams across N26 to ensure that the economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the product lifecycle
- You identify future product needs through a combination of strong product instinct, user research, data analysis, and competitive analysis
- You will work closely with both our U.S. CEO and global Product Management Team
What you will bring along
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in a startup’s product area, practical experience in FinTech, technology and/or consulting
- You have strong product intuition and user empathy
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data-driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment and can meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- You have a working knowledge of a mobile device’s capabilities to the extent that most questions can be answered without consulting a developer
- Experience with the Agile development methodology as well as UX for mobile
- You are an outgoing and open-minded person, able to motivate a team to go the extra mile
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- You have or are eligible for US working authorization
What we offer
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- High degree of autonomy
- Full-time role in N.Y.C.
- Competitive remuneration
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your online application!