We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Responsible for all spanish related Compliance/AML topics, e.g. carrying out spanish Compliance and AML guidelines and analysis
- Implementation and improvement of local characteristics
- Handling relationship with Spanish regulatory authorities
- Suspicious transactions reporting to spanish authorities and response to external informations requests
- Operative AML tasks with relation to spanish customers, e.g. ongoing transaction monitoring within our EDP-scoring system,
- Handling of data security and consumer protection requests from spanish authorities/customers and responsible contact person
2-4 years of experience in Spanish Compliance/AML
You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work
You have a fluent command of English and Spanish
A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company complete your profile
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.