We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- As the leader of our Customer Lifecycle (CRM) team you will be responsible for the journey of N26 customers, including planning and implementing campaigns across our 17 European markets and 5 supported languages to activate, engage, and reactivate customers
- This role will also lead and develop our new Product Marketing function, working closely with many other departments to position, launch, and grow adoption of our products, features, and services
- Develop, mentor, and grow a talented team of lifecycle and product marketers
- Define the global strategy/playbook to expose the right customer at the right time to the right message to grow their usage of N26 products and features
- Utilize a variety of contact channels including mobile push notifications, in-app messages, email, direct mail, and others
- Help conceptualize and plan new campaigns and product launches/ expansions based on the company’s strategic goals.
- Work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve.
- Collaborate closely with our country marketing managers to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with specific geographic target groups.
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing CRM teams, ideally in a digital, creative environment
- You are a hands-on implementer and well-versed with CRM tools (particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud) which you will use daily in your work
- Concrete product marketing experience at a technology company, ideally B2C focused and with an app as a core marketing vehicle
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills. You enjoy turning an idea into a compelling message to reach the right audience at the right time, in the right way
- Passionate about developing your team and applying your years of relevant experience to help them grow
- Strong English language skills. Proficiency in another core N26 language (German, Spanish, French, Italian) would be beneficial
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.