We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- As the leader of our Customer Lifecycle (CRM) team you will be responsible for the journey of N26 customers, including planning and implementing campaigns across our 17 European markets and 5 supported languages to activate, engage, and reactivate customers
- This role will also lead and develop our new Product Marketing function, working closely with many other departments to position, launch, and grow adoption of our products, features, and services
- Develop, mentor, and grow a talented team of lifecycle and product marketers
- Define the global strategy/playbook to expose the right customer at the right time to the right message to grow their usage of N26 products and features
- Utilize a variety of contact channels including mobile push notifications, in-app messages, email, direct mail, and others
- Help conceptualize and plan new campaigns and product launches/ expansions based on the company’s strategic goals.
- Work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve.
- Collaborate closely with our country marketing managers to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with specific geographic target groups.
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing CRM teams, ideally in a digital, creative environment
- You are a hands-on implementer and well-versed with CRM tools (particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud) which you will use daily in your work
- Concrete product marketing experience at a technology company, ideally B2C focused and with an app as a core marketing vehicle
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills. You enjoy turning an idea into a compelling message to reach the right audience at the right time, in the right way
- Passionate about developing your team and applying your years of relevant experience to help them grow
- Strong English language skills. Proficiency in another core N26 language (German, Spanish, French, Italian) would be beneficial
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.