We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empowers everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will...
- Be the face of N26 in Germany. As the bank’s public representative, you are a dynamic senior spokesperson who drives our mission of building a bank the world loves to use
- Gain a deep understanding of N26’s commercial proposition and fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with local press to shape our brand within the German market
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperations and partnerships in Germany, driving growth through introducing our disruptive digital bank to the German public
- Support our Product team with your in-depth expertise of the German market in order to expand new & existing features and products while incorporating specific local considerations
- Oversee market-specific operational and legal topics - you're a high-performing all-rounder and can take charge of all verticals!
What you’ll bring along...
- Demonstrated experience in FinTech, Consumer Platforms, Digital Environments or Financial Services - even better, all of the above
- Excellent commercial and analytical skills - you can easily evaluate data and use this as a powerful force in decision making
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong customer, product and business-oriented thinking
- A solid understanding of the business case behind retail banking as well as the competitive landscape in Germany - you know why N26 is better than its competitors and can position us against them
- Track record of building and growing a business as well as delivering high impact projects successfully
- A strong local network, easily opening doors for N26
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Be part of the digital banking revolution
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- The opportunity to take charge of our German market
- Newly designed office headquarters in Berlin-Mitte
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website