We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Take charge of accelerating the growth of N26 across the 17 markets where we operate, including managing a multi-million Euro budget.
- Develop and maintain best-in-class methods, strategies, and implementation for all acquisition channels: paid search, paid social, affiliate, friend referrals, programmatic/RTB display, and more.
- Identify and put into practice the latest acquisition, tracking, and creative innovations to support growth.
- Closely collaborate with product and operations team on innovative “growth hacking” initiatives which can drive growth.
- Mentor, coach, and inspire a growing team of talented growth marketers.
What you will bring along
- BA/MBA with a strong focus on a quantitative line of study.
- Minimum 10 years experience with progressing responsibility in online marketing, with at least 3 years experience leading a team and managing a multi-million Euro annual budget
- Deep, substantive understanding of all online/app metrics, analytics, tracking technology and tools.
- Proven ability to hire, develop and retain top talent.
- Significant experience in growing an online, app-driven business which is consumer focused. Experience in financial services is helpful but not necessary.
- Fluency in English and good command of at least one other core N26 language: German, Italian, French or Spanish
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.