Treasury Support Senior Associate
About the opportunity
We are seeking a highly motivated and diligent Senior Associate for the Treasury and Investment Management team at N26 Bank to support the management of our fast growing loan and fixed income securities portfolio. You will be actively involved in the day to day asset sourcing, analysis, settlement and ongoing monitoring and reporting processes for a multi-billion EUR investment portfolio.
In this role, you will:
- Play a leading role in critical projects for the treasury and the bank, such as process optimization, risk mitigation and introduction of new tools
- Steer the new product process for the treasury
- Work in tandem with risk management to prepare quarterly reports and fulfill stress tests.
- Prepare and maintain various presentations (ALCO, workshops, together with the Director of Treasury and Investment Management
- Maintain dash boards for daily operations monitoring.
- Support our credit team in the setup of new credit lines
What you need to be successful:
- Solid project management experience with 2 to 3 years in project management, ideally in a banking or financial environment
- Advanced analytical skills like python, SQL are a strong plus
- Outstanding communication skills in both German and English
- Good grasp of financial concepts
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or equivalent experience in a Bank
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.