Strategy and Operations Lead DACH & Nordics
- European Markets
About the opportunity
In this role, you will:
- Have an amazing opportunity to work closely with the General Manager DACH & Nordics on complex tasks in the areas of strategy, business development, regulatory and operations for the markets
- Lead our local Strategy and Operations team
- Drive leading projects end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from banking operations, data analytics, finance, risk, legal, and local regulation to successfully complete projects
- An unparalleled opportunity to help make N26 the leading mobile bank in in its home markets.
What you need to be successful:
- You have completed a Masters degree in either Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field. MBA is a plus
- Ideally, you have 4 - 6 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or start-ups
- Outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- Good understanding of the DACH market. Prior experience in fintech or banking in Germany is a plus!
- Data driven with ideally SQL background
- Innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in N26
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Open to learn, and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- Excellence approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively
- Outstanding communication skills in both German and English
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.